Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas in July :)

Mom Upate: As far as my mother goes, she's presently doing great! Her slower, sometimes incoherent, speech isn't the case the past few weeks. She has been more active around the house, especially with cooking! She's been out with friends on a few outings, to church once, and out with me and Dad as well.

She's talking about 95%normally with normal conversations. It's been really refreshing and encouraging!! We know that this won't stay the same forever but it's certainly wonderful while it's happening!! I always enjoy the time with my mother, however she is, really. Just because I know how short life is and I'll take whatever I can get. She's been such a trooper through all of this.

And just in time, too, because we have extended family moving in and out of town so she'll know exactly what's going on without any confusion. And she'll be able to meet and greet and say goodbyes.


Happy to let you all know these things - even if only a quick Mom Update! I'm just glad that there isn't so much to tell!!! Praise the Lord! :)